GP Green Recycling
GP Green Recycling recycles both food waste and green waste into compost in two different processes at its site in Blantyre.
- In vessel composting of combined green and food waste
- Green waste only recycling – Green waste includes grass cuttings, leaves, branches and trees and much of the waste from our GP Plantscape operation is recycled into compost and reused on sites.
Both result in the production of extremely rich compost, high in fibre and nutrients, which meets BSI PAS 100 standards and is suitable for a variety of situations including regeneration projects, agriculture, horticulture and landscaping use.
Benefits of Recycled Compost
- Adds essential nutrients to your soil, which means healthier and stronger plants.
- Improves the soil structure, to allow plant roots, water and air to move through the soil more easily.
- Helps the soil retain more water, meaning that plants will stay healthy and need less watering.
- Reduces the need for landfill as garden waste is recycled into a useful product.
- Prevents destruction of peat beds which have taken thousands of years to form.
For more information on GP Green Recycling please contact 0808 100 3120 or email email@example.com