Gritting & Snow Clearing
Our winter maintenance service will ensure the smooth running of your operation during the winter months.
For over a decade, GP Plantscape have provided a pro active gritting and snow clearing service to clients throughout the UK experiencing both mild and severe winters.
Unpredictable by nature, weather in the UK can provide is challenges for UK businesses. By choosing GP Plantscape to proactively monitor weather in your area and attend site as required you can provide a safer working environment along with uninterrupted operations in the winter for your staff, customers, deliveries and visitors.
In particular it eases vehicular access, parking and pedestrian movement.
- Investment in the use of “Open Site” forecasting from the Met Office allowing us to proactively service your winter maintenance requirements.
- An extensive range of pedestrian and vehicle mounted machinery to effectively service everything from paths to large car parking areas in the event of extreme snow
- Access to larger specialist equipment in the event of extreme snow
- 5, 6 or 7 day a week service options dependant on your requirements
- Trained personnel with extensive experience in providing a winter maintenance service.
As an independent gritting company, GP Plantscape have registered with the Met Office to the Met Office Winter Gritting Quality Mark at gold level demonstrating our investment in quality forecasting information and training for our employees.