GP Plantscape – Quality customer service, reliability, innovation & enthusiasm
Our service are delivered by dedicated and outstanding teams of people. Do you have the energy, flexibility and resourcefulness to be a part of our inspirational team? All our current vacancies can be found by following the links below. If none of these vacancies match your skill set or your location but you are still keen to work with GP Plantscape please email email@example.com with your c.v., an indication of the type of post you would ideally like and tell us why you would like to work at GP Plantscape.
Exterior Team Leader
With at least 3-5 years exterior landscaping experience, the successful candidate will also require a full driving licence and PA1 and PA6 certification. Trailer towing capability and chain saw certification is also desirable, but not necessary.
Key job responsibilities and tasks include:
- Responsibility for team delivery of exterior landscape maintenance services on customer sites.
- all aspects of exterior landscape maintenance including pedestrian and ride on grass cutting, weeding, pruning, hedge cutting, litter picking etc
- Gritting and snow clearing
- Delivery and installation of Christmas trees
- Adherence to company health and safety regulations
- Communication with site contractors, customers and team members
- Compliance with procedures
- Generating sales leads
Hours of work: Monday to Friday with flexibility to do overtime, including weekends.
To apply please email alison.gilchrist@gpplantscape for full details.
Closing Date: 02 October 2020